For the time being, we are only accepting groups from the SAME HOUSEHOLD for our INDOOR games. This means, everyone on your team must be living under the same roof.
(1) All groups are private, you will only be in the room with your own HOUSEHOLD.
(2) 6-player maximum on all games.
(3) Game times are staggered so that separate groups will not be in contact with one another.
(4) The time between games has been increased to allow for cleaning during reset.
(5) Gloves & masks will be provided for all players to use while in the room, for their safety and also for ours. Hand sanitiser and hand washing stations are provided and guests are asked to clean their hands before and after each game.
(6) All bookings will be pre-paid online so that our staff will not have to handle payment transactions on-site.
(7) Our waiting area has been re-designed to allow for safe social distancing.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Escape Rooms Ennis you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.